1. First you need to download WordPress package from official website. Note, download only the latest stable version of WordPress.
Please click on the Download button for the latest WordPress version, the installation package will be saved to the selected folder on your hard disk.
2. Please extract wordpress .zip files. Now, you need to upload the extracted files and folders to your web server. The easiest way is via FTP.
3. Upload the files to your server. You can do that using any FTP client. If you want to install WordPress in the main domain, then you should install it in your /public_html/ directory. If you want it in a subfolder, then upload it in a folder /public_html/foldername/
4. Please create a MySQL database and assign a user to it with full permissions.
5. Now that you have created your database, it’s time to navigate to your website to start with the installation process. If you have uploaded WordPress in your public_html directory you’ll need to go to http://yourdomain.com. Please open it in any browser you use. The first thing you will notice is a message, telling you that you don’t have a wp-config.php file. You will see a page like this:
Simply press ‘Create a Configuration File’ button.
6. The next screen will show the information you need to have (database name, database username and password, database host, and table prefix). Simply click on the Let’s go button.
7. Add the details for the created MySQL database and press the Submit button.